This is it…the moment you’ve been waiting for! All the juicy details for our 2019 season – locations, registration information, and tournament dates. And they are all right here on our newly revamped website!
- Check out our Calendar of Events for dates, times, and locations!
- Check out our Tournaments page for details on the 2019 Affiliate Tournament, including Registration Information!
- Want a handy guide to help you out throughout the season? Take a look at our Checklist for Teams!
- Have questions? Remember our Contact Us page for information on getting a hold of our team.
And remember…the most important thing…is to have a great season! Our team of volunteers are so proud of the growth of our Pennsylvania Affiliate, and look forward to even bigger, better, and more exciting things this year! If you know of any programs who may be interested in starting a team, please pass along their information to us and we will reach out to them.
On September 1, Destination Imagination officially kicked off the 2018-2019 season. Team Numbers are now available for purchase, and Pennsylvania DI encourages teams to start their season early! There are a few changes coming for the season that the DI Board of Directors want to make our teams aware:
- DI Headquarters are ONLY providing digital copies of the challenges and materials this year – no materials will be mailed to team manager
- The DI Headquarters cost for all team numbers is $105. In addition, Pennsylvania DI will include a $35 affiliate fee – this will go towards the training and other events we hope you team will take advantage of throughout the year
- The tournament registration fee for the 2019 affiliate tournament has increased to $50
- DI Headquarters has announced a change in venue for Global Finals 2019 – this year’s Global Finals will take place in Kansas City, MO
The deadlines for tournament registration, appraiser registration, and tournament fees have been posted to the Calendar page!